Dimlux Expert Series 1000w DE LE UHF Fixture
Category: Light Systems > Dimlux Expert Series 1000w DE LE UHF Fixture
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost and 400V UHF technology
- Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle
- Highly efficient - puts out 2.1 micromole (µmol) per watt
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- Can be variably dimmed and controlled via the Maxi Controller
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduce cooling costs
- No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with low or high ceilings
- Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
Alpha Optics 98 Reflector
This Alpha Optics 98 reflector was designed
according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS)
principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors.
This achieves the highest possible level of efficiency (98%) of any commercially available horticultural reflector. The reflector is fitted with adjustable side reflectors for better overlapping and minimizing wall losses.
Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp. Warm air can be actively be extracted through a 2inch /50 mm connection on the reflector which reduces the room temperature significantly. In addition, separately available add-on reflectors can be installed to further reduce wall losses. The reflector is replaceable.
To get the most from these units, we recommend using them in conjunction with the Dimlux Maxi Controller. You can then do away with your contactor /timer setup and control up to 160 fixtures from a single point, scheduling on and off times and regulating output levels according to room temperature or VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels, so that plant temperatures always stay within range.
1000 WATT DE EL UHF Specifications:
- Suitable for: 1000W 400V EL UHF
- Reflector: Alpha Optics Miro Silver with 98% Efficiency
- Output: 600-1200 Watt
- Connection: 230V standard (also available with 277V upon request)
- Overdrive: 20%
- Soft Start: Low inrush for use without Maxi Controller and Zero start (no inrush) for use with the Maxi Controller
- Soft Dim: Yes
- Dimming: 7 dim levels and off mode. Can be switched on and off via the Maxi Controller as well as Infinite Step-less dimming
- Dim Levels: Soft Off, 600W, 700W, 800W, 900W, 1000W, 1100W, 1200W
- Frequency: UHF Ultra High 140 KHz
- Lamp: BLV Horturion 1000W / 400V DE EL 2.2 Plus lamp
- Power Consumption:
1000W = 1.050W 4.5A at 230V
1200W – 1.260W, 5.2A at 230V
- Par / PPF:
1200W = 2,470 µmol/s
* 2.05 µmol/Watt
- Illumination Surface:
1000W = min 1.4m² (15.06ft²), max 3.3m² (35.52ft²) 6 x 6 Footprint/Spread
1200W = min 1.65m² (17.76ft²), max. 4m² (43.05ft²) 6½ x 6½ Footprint/Spread
- Diagnostics: Red & green LED signals
26 ½”” x 10 ¾” x 5 ?”
(67.5cm x 27.5cm x 13cm)
- Weight: 13.88 lbs (6.3 Kg)
In the look and feel of these all-in-one lighting systems from Dimlux you can tell that something special awaits your plants. Designed and manufactured to impeccably high standards, the sleek and stylish gold casing and blindingly shiny reflector are clearly visible indicators of the sensational quality on offer and the truly outstanding performance capabilities.
Each Dimlux Expert Lighting System consists of a cutting-edge Dimlux Xtreme Ballast, a dazzling, remarkably flexible Alpha Optics 98 Reflector and a powerful and efficient Greenpower lamp – all brought together and housed in a single heavy duty unit.
The Dimlux Xtreme Ballast gives you 7 separate dim options – considerably more than any other competing product – so you can precisely alter light output to match the changing demands of ever-developing plants. Two boost settings are available for generating up to 15% extra lumens than is advertised on the lamp, and the Soft Start and Soft Off features ensure you don’t get sudden surges of power when switching between “on” and “off” modes, protecting the product and upholding your safety.
Utilising superior electronic technology, the Xtreme Ballast operates very quietly and very efficiently, promising to save you money over time on you energy bills. It is reassuringly fireproof, employing a built-in processor to monitor the ballast-to-lamp connection and an LED display to inform you of the operating status, cutting the power in the event of a bad contact or short circuit.
If you chose to link up your light system(s) to a Maxi Controller (recommended – and an astonishing 160 units can be accommodated!), this sensational device will manage them all at once taking into account indicated day/night periods and minimum and maximum heat tolerances, applying even closer control with continuously-variable dimming rather than standard incremental dimming.
The Alpha Optics 98 Reflector has been made from mesmerizing 98% reflective Miro Silver aluminum. Crafted in a unique and effective manner, it only lets light waves hit the mirror-like surface of the interior on one occasion before projecting them downwards to cover over your plants. The light is also steered clear of any unnecessary and unwanted interactions with the lamp, minimizing overall wastage. These two aspects conform to the Single Bounce Clear Sight principle (SBCS).
Both sides of the reflector can be adjusted to manipulate the distribution of light and there a